Registration is closed
Official regulations here >>
Art. 4 REGISTRATION
a) Registration requirements
Entry is open to athletes aged 18 and over who are in possession of a valid medical certificate specifically for competitive sports (see art. 5), which does not expire before 25 June 2017. Athletes who have been disqualified for using performance-enhancement drugs shall not be accepted.
In order to register in The North Face® Lavaredo Ultra Trail, athletes must have completed at least one qualifying race worth 4 points between 1 January 2015 and 25 October 2016. Evaluation criteria has been laid down by ITRA (www.i-tra.org). A (non-exhaustive) list of qualifying races can be found at this link: itra.run/page/290/Calendar.html.
b) Registration procedures
Pre-registration starts on 15 October 2016 and closes on 25 October 2016. Should the maximum number of participants not be reached during pre-registration, registration shall be opened again on 4 November (with an increase in registration fee of 10 Euros) and shall close on 26 May 2017, unless the number of 1,500 participants has already been reached.
In the pre-registration form the following fields must be filled:
- E-mail address
- ITRA Performance Index link (itra.run/community/)
- Indicate if you were unsuccessful in the LUT 2016 selection
- Name, if any, of participating group (in case of random selection, groups will be considered as a single entity)
Pre-registration is free.
Should the demand for places be higher than the number of places available, participants shall be selected at random from all pre-registered applicants and not on a first come basis.
Athletes who satisfy participation requirements shall receive an e-mail confirmation from the organisers by 31 October. Once you receive the email confirmation, you have 4 days to complete registration. Failure to do so within the established time limits will lead to the annulment of pre-registration.
c) Registration fees
120.00 Euros for those who pre-registered from 15 to 25 October 2016, after 25 October the fee is 130.00 Euros.
The registration fees includes the following:
- a race number bib
- assistance and refreshments along the race route
- race pack
- a pre-race pasta party on Friday 23 June 2017
- a post-race meal
- a gadget for the finishers
d) Payment procedures
Registration fees must be paid by Credit Card.
e) Fixed number
The maximum number of participants is 1,500 registered athletes.
Procedures for reimbursement are as follows:
- cancellation by 31/12/2016: reimbursement of 60% of fee
- cancellation by 31/03/2017: reimbursement of 50% of fee
- cancellation by 23/05/2017: reimbursement of 40% of fee
- cancellation after 23/05/2017: no reimbursement
Reimbursements will be made by 31 August 2017.
The following is not permitted:
- bib number exchange or use by anyone other than registered athlete
- postponement of registration fee to the following year
- participation in other races instead of the race for which the athlete has registered.
Should the race be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control up to 15 days before the race, the Organisers reserve the right to refund 50% of the registration fee paid. This percentage is calculated to enable the Organisers to cover part of the expenses incurred which cannot be recovered.
Should the race be cancelled or interrupted for atmospheric reasons, or for any other reason beyond our control, no refund of the registration fee will be made.